How to Stop Avast Browser from Opening on Startup: Avast is a browser that delivers good security and many people use it as the default browser also. It arrives with an avast antivirus pack. One of the worst things about avast is that it begins running on startup. Let’s know how to stop the avast browser from opening on startup. We will explain all about the avast browser startup settings.
What Is Avast Secure Browser
Avast antivirus is one of the most popular security software for Windows computers. It has become really trusted among Microsoft windows users. Avast makes you install some of its own software that improves your computer security. Avast Secure browser is one of them. The features of this browser are admirable and a lot of people like the browser also. The issue with this browser is, that it starts on startup.
How To Stop Avast Browser From Opening On Startup
Here are some of the basic solutions to resolve your problem of how to stop the Avast browser from opening on startup. Let us have a look at them very carefully to be able to understand and execute the process:
1. Uninstall Avast From Control Panel
- Open the Windows Search Box.
- Type Control Panel to open something very similar.
- Pick the Programs and Features choice on the board.
- Here you will observe a rundown of utilizations and projects that are effectively running.
- From this rundown, look for the Avast program and select it.
- Towards the first spot on the list, you will observe an Uninstall button.
- Click on the Uninstall button, and your program will be stopped on your system.
2. Stop Avast From Browser Settings
- Launch Avast Secure Browser.
- On the upper right-hand corner of the page, you will track down three specks.
- Click on it.
- When you click on it, the Settings menu of the browser will be opened.
- As you look down through the rundown of choices on the Settings menu, you will observe a title perusing “On Startup.”
- Under this title, there is a choice enrolled as “Send off Avast naturally when your system begins.” The justification for the Avast browser springing up just in the wake of sending off your framework is that it very well may be dynamic.
- Towards the right half of the choice, you will see a slider bar leaning towards the right.
- For knowing how to incapacitate Avast, you really want to drag the bar towards the left.
- This will naturally turn the choice off.
3. Disable The Browser Through Task Manager
- Launch the Task Manager (where you can track down all the startup applications) by squeezing Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- You will find different tabs in the Task Manager like Performance, App History, and so on.
- To show the rundown of utilizations that naturally dispatches when the framework begins, click on the Startup tab.
- Assuming you look at this rundown, you will observe the Avast Secure Browser choice.
Right-click on it.
- As you right-click, there will be a drop-down menu with the Disable choice recorded.
- To figure out how to switch off Avast or block it during startup, you want to tap on the Disable choice.
- Presently it won’t spring up on your screen any longer at the hour of beginning your system.
4. Use An Alternative Browser
This is one more choice to curb the issue of Avast Secure Browser jumping up on your screen during startup. This technique calls for utilizing a different browser that functions admirably and is adequately secure. There are a few notable browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc that don’t get sent off naturally.
This is an exceptionally valuable and helpful strategy for knowing how to prevent the Avast browser from opening on startup. These elective internet browsers are believed sources that fail to remember client subtleties when the sessions are logged out. You might in fact work through in secret mode in such browsers to keep your sessions hidden from anybody attempting to get entrance.
Avast Secure is without a doubt truly outstanding and the safest web browser that is available to us. There could likewise be a default that has constrained this choice to be enabled automatically. We would never know why such an issue occurs. However, since it has become so undeniably clear how to stop the Avast browser from opening on startup, you can apply these techniques to take fix this issue.