Hi guys, I am back with another WhatsApp trick. Today, I am going to tell you that you can send photos with the location using a sticker on WhatsApp. It is totally free of cost and you don’t need to download any third-party app to make it possible. Yes! you heard right. You can do it ono official WhatsApp application.
What is WhatsApp Stickers
Stickers are like a way of expression on Social media and nowadays, Stickers are in trend. There are hundreds of applications on play store and app store which provides free stickers for WhatsApp. But, WhatsApp has some free included stickers inside the application. You can set fake last seen on WhatsApp for your friends.
How To Send Location on Photos using Sticker on WhatsApp
Everyone knows how to send a photo or picture on WhatsApp. You can send a photo using an attachment > picture icon in any chat or group chat. And, everyone also knows how to send location on WhatsApp. You can also do it by attachment > location icon on WhatsApp chats. Here is another trick to send a WhatsApp message to 100+ contacts in 1 click.
But, a few of them knows how to send photos and location together using a sticker on WhatsApp. So, I am here to tell you that how can you do it with your friends and family members. Did you try to make your own sticker from the camera photos ?
Steps to Send Photos and Location Together with Sticker on WhatsApp
- Open your WhatsApp application on your Android or iPhone.
- Now, go to any chat and tap on attachment icon or the camera icon.
- Capture a photo or select any photo from the gallery.
- At the time of preview, you have an ’emoji’ icon at the top of the screen along with text (see screenshot below)
- Tap on emoji icon and select location sticker from the available lists of stickers.
- Now, you will get your current location by GPS (you need to TURN ON GPS).
- You can send any other location by choosing from the list or select another one from the maps.
- Send it to your friends.
- Your friend will get this picture as shown here.
- Now, he/she can find the location by tapping on the sticker icon easily. When the user clicks on ‘location sticker’ the user redirects to Google Maps.
Done! So, you have finally sent the location on WhatsApp along with a picture by using location sticker.
Last Words on WhatsApp Sticker for Photos and Location
I am sure you loved the trick and now it’s your turn to send the photos with the location to your friends and tell them about it. If you know any other trick related to WhatsApp, feel free to share with us. We will publish it with your name.