How to Fix Kodi Not Working on Windows 11: Kodi is one of the most famous media stages where you can pay attention to music and watch recordings. The most awesome aspect of this stage is that it is viable with practically all working frameworks, even with the most recent Windows 11 software. Moreover, you can utilize a stage to download your #1 TV shows and films.
Kodi is one of the most famous media platforms where you can pay attention to music and watch recordings. The most awesome aspect of this stage is that it is viable with practically all working frameworks, even with the most recent Windows 11. Moreover, you can utilize a stage to download your #1 TV shows and films.
Here, we are going to talk about different workarounds you can try to get rid of the Kodi not working on Windows 11 problem. So let’s begin.
Kodi is one such platform that uses visitors to kill their free time. But facing the Kodi app not working on Windows 11 problem can completely ruin the mood. So, here are different workouts to fix the problem.
1. Update DirectX on Windows 11
DirectX is one of the main applications that your framework should include if you have any desire to run Kodi flawlessly. In this way, here are the means to follow to download the most recent DirectX rendition.
- Open the “run” exchange box on your framework.
- Type “dxdiag” and press enter.
- Check the DirectX adaptation introduced on your framework.
- Assuming that the adaptation is under 12, for example on the off chance that it’s not DirectX
- 12, then, at that point, you should download the most recent DirectX variant.
- Here is the immediate connection to download DirectX 12. Introduce the program on your framework and check in the event that the issue is fixed or not.
2. Download Latest Graphics Driver
Like applications and programming, it’s vital to continue to refresh drivers. An obsolete designs driver can make the code not work on Windows 11. Along these lines, here are the means you want to follow to download the driver of the most recent design.
- In the Windows search bar, type “Gadget Manager” and press Enter.
- Right-click “In plain view Adapters”, trailed by right-tapping on the introduced designs.
- Click on “Update Driver.”
- Update Driver
- Tap on the “Search consequently for drivers” choice.
- Update Driver
- That is all there is to it. You have at long last downloaded the most recent illustrations drivers for your framework. Open Kodi and check in the event that the issue is fixed or not.
3. Reinstall Kodi
Reinstalling an application is an all-around demonstrated workaround to take care of any issue. Furthermore, a similar will work for Kodi too. In this way, here are the means to follow to introduce Kodi on your Windows 11.
- Visit the Control Panel on your framework, and click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Uninstall a Program
- Presently right-click on Kodi and click on uninstall.
- Reboot your framework, open Kodi and check on the off chance that the issue is settled or not.
4. Turn off Hardware Acceleration
Like anything more on the planet, equipment speed increase likewise has its upsides and downsides. Furthermore, assuming you are utilizing the most recent Kodi adaptation, empowering the equipment speed increase can cause Kodi not to deal with Windows 11. In this way, this is what you want to fix the issue.
- Go to the settings menu of Kodi.
- Pick the “Player” choice.
- Select the “Master” choice present on the left board.
- In conclusion, in the recordings, switch off the “Permit equipment speed increase” flip.
- Presently, restart Kodi. You will be astonished to see that you are done dealing with the issue.
Windows is as suitable as any other known OS to stream using the free and open-source program, Kodi. This famous streaming program can be legally and easily installed on Windows versions, from Vista to 11. This article tries to address the multiple questions concerning the installation and use of Kodi on Windows OS. This was how to fix Kodi not working on Windows 11 problem. Let us know whether your issue is fixed or not in the comments.