How to Fix Google Meet Grid View Not Working Issue: Since the pandemic, working from home and schools from home have been common things. So, the need for online video meeting media has increased. Zoom became an instant success in 2020, and then a rare other tech giant launched their apps to catch. Zoom alternative Google Meet is one such platform that permits users to host and join video sessions online. However, many users have been facing issues with the grid view in the application. Officially, Google has not presented this feature on the platform, but users can use Grid View Fix by installing a browser extension.
This extension enables to reproduction Zoom element of Grid View. You can install this expansion to each program based on Chromium programs, for example, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Brave Browser, and Vivaldi. Presently numerous clients have been confronting a mistake on this augmentation when they attempt to set off the Grid View. With an answer accessible here, you can fix this error. Here, we will let you know how you can utilize Google Meet Grid Fix and solve the bug.
1. Sign in Again
- Open Google Meet.
- Click on the three specks close to the “Present” button, and select ‘Lattice View.’
- In the event that the network view doesn’t show up, close Google Chrome, and return it.
- Once more, open Google Meet, and check to assume the lattice view is working. Take a stab at utilizing an alternate internet browser like Firefox or Microsoft Edge in the event that it isn’t.
- In the event that you actually can’t see the network view, log out of your Google Account in Chrome, and log back in.
- Go to meet.google.com or open the Google Meet application on your iOS or Android gadget.
- Click Sign out of all records and sign once more into the one you use for work or school.
2. Update Google Meet Grid View Extension
The first and the most well-known fix for each issue with applications and extensions is to redesign them. Be that as it may, you ought to check to assume the augmentation is introduced from a confided in source. Prior to utilizing it, you ought to check to assume that the most recent form is introduced to your program. This is the way you can update it.
Open Chrome Browser => Chrome Setting => Extension Web Page Here, you will check whether the most recent rendition is accessible. You can straightforwardly update your expansion. Remember that engineers of such extensions generally attempt to fix errors and bugs in their extensions with another form. Thus, consistently attempt to introduce the most recent variant
3. Use a new Google Chrome user profile
In the event that Google Meet Grid View isn’t chipping away at your Chrome program in any event, when you’ve introduced the augmentation, then you can have a go at making another client profile. Follow the means beneath
- Open Chrome and snap on the Profile Picture situated in the program’s upper right corner.
- Click on “Add” to make another Google Chrome profile. Enter a name for your new profile and snap on “Alright” or click on “Alright” to acknowledge the default name.
- On the off chance that you have endorsed in with your Google Account, you can likewise import information from that record to your new profile.
- A spring-up will seem to request that you change to the recently made client profile. Click on “Switch” and begin perusing with your recently made client profile
4. Reinstalling Google Meet Grid View Fix
Commonly, there can be an error or mess that can cause an issue. It tends to be a startup mistake. To tackle such a mistake, you ought to uninstall and afterward re-introduce a similar Chrome Extension. Ordinarily, this blunder can be settled along these lines.
To eliminate the expansion, you want to visit the Extension Page and pick Grid View Fix and snap on the ‘Eliminate from Chrome’ choice. Presently close the program and restart it and attempt to download a similar program once more
5. Unpin a participant
Tacking a participant in Google Meet is useful in the event that you’re addressing somebody who’s not the host of the meeting and you need generally to have the option to see their camera feed. This additionally works when somebody is sharing their screen. The drawback of sticking a participant is that it can screw with the lattice view, which Google Meet will now and again change to naturally when there are a ton of participants. This is the way you can do this:
To begin with, make a beeline for the base symbol of the screen to open the participants’ rundown.
There, click on the 3 dabs right close to the part you’ve chosen.
Ultimately, from the rundown of menus, click on the unfasten menu.
I hope these 5 techniques are enough to stop the google meet grid view from operating in error on your device. This is how you can fix the Google Meet Grid View Fix error. If this article helps you.