Cancel a Twitch Subscription: Twitch Subscriptions are the monthly payment made to twitch partners and connected as a way for viewers to support their favorite channels. Getting Money on Twitch by making Subscriptions are one of the more popular ways.
You may cancel a subscription at any time by navigating to your Subscription Management page, locating the Subscription you wish to cancel, and click on the Cog on the upper-right. From there, select Don’t Renew Subscription and confirm your cancellation.
Reasons for Cancel Twitch Subscription/ Unsubscribing the Twitch:
There are Several Reasons which make users Cancel Twitch Subscription. They are
- Schedule Changes: It may be that the streamer has changed its schedule.
- So it is no longer suits yours, or that your schedule changed and you may not be able to watch their steams anymore.
- Payment Method changes: It seems that you need to update your payment method for the subscription have to use another method for the payment.
- Financial Reasons and others.
How to Cancel a Twitch Subscription?
The Twitch Subscriptions are a good way to support your favorite streamers and receive some benefits on their channels such as receiving their Emotes, Ad-free viewing, access to subscriber-only chat mode, and sub badges.
How to Cancel a Twitch Subscription on Desktop?
1.To Access your subscriptions to unsubscribe, you must go to “subscriptions”, located on the right-hand top side of any twitch page, click your avatar picture, and select “subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
2. Next click on the cog symbol next to the subscription you would like to cancel, and then click “Don’t Renew Subscription” (marked in Red).
3. After the above step, the following page will open, allowing you to choose the reason for canceling choose the reason that suits you and then click on Don’t Renew Subscription”.
After a successful cancellation, you will see that your Subscription now states a “sub End Date,” in which your subscription will expire alongside its benefits.
How to Unsubscribe to Twitch on Mobile?
If you have subscribed to a channel through your Twitch App on your Android Device, you can Unsubscribe to it through the app.
However, if your subscription was made through your computer you may only unsubscribe, you may Unsubscribe through the computer.
How to Cancel the Twitch Subscription on Android Device?
- On your Android Device, Open the Twitch app, and sign in to your account and navigate to the channel you wish to unsubscribe from
- Once you have navigated to the page you wish to unsubscribe from, tap the “subscribed” button.
- If you have subscribed to this channel through the app, you will see an option that says “Cancel Subscription”. Click it again to unsubscribe from the channel of your choosing, and you are done.
How to cancel a Twitch Subscription on an Android device :
Easy steps to cancel a Twitch Subscription.
- First, sign in to your account in the Twitch app for android, and Navigate to the channel you subscribed to, and there tap the “subscribed” button.
- After that Tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Next, Confirm by tapping “Cancel Subscription” again.
How to Unsubscribe on Twitch with an iPhone?
From your mobile device just log on to your Twitch account and then complete the following process.
- Firstly, Tap on your avatar to visit your profile.
- Click on the settings cog icon on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Next, choose the “subscriptions” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll through your active subscribes and select the one you want to remove.
- Unsubscribe by choosing the “Don’t-Renew” option.
- As a result, this will make sure that you are not charged at the beginning of your next month.