Now a day’s almost everyone has multiple accounts on social media and other sites and each account needs a password to log into the account.
Also, you can’t keep the same password for every site for the sake of security. The problem here is to remember so many passwords every time.
So, to manage passwords for your internet accounts we are sharing the list of Best Password Keeper for Android Phone. And, after reading this article, you will get a free password manager for your device.
What is a Free Password Manager?
Password Manager is one of the easiest ways to remember all your account passwords and secure them. You no longer have the need to remember your complex passwords. A password manager can do this job for your all online accounts.
Why do You Need the Best Password Keeper for Android?
Nowadays everyone does most of their work online including online payments, receiving important emails, personal chats, etc. All of these things are precious and no one wants to share these with any third person.
Believe me, whenever I log out my Facebook id or format my mobile phone, I never remember my old password. Before knowing about the Password Manager, I used to create a new password every time using the Forgot Password option.
Well, I think I am not the single person who did like this, many of you reading this article may also have opted for the same. Am I right?
Don’t worry here is a list of Best Password Manager for Android. All of them do a good job of storing and syncing your password with security.
5 Best Free Password Manager for Android
#1 1Password (Recommended)
1Password is the best and free password manager for Android phones. 1Password comes with basic features like storing your passwords, credit cards, notes, etc.
You will get a 30-day free trial when you will install 1Password on your smartphone for the first time and after that, you have to subscribe with 1Pasaword basic plans any time on 1Password.com.
Some Basic Features of 1Password
- You can add all your accounts at one place i.e., family, team, individual, and can access all information in one place.
- Easily migrate information between accounts.
- You can share passwords with your teammates and family members.
#2 Dashlane Free Password Manager
When we talk about the Free password manager, DashLane comes in the number 2 position. Dashlane Password Keeper supports Mac, Windows, and Android.
It has some additional features like encryption which uses AES-256 encryption to secure your all passwords in one place which has 1 master password.
The free version includes auto-fill, security alerts, storage for up to 50 passwords, and usability on a single device where the Premium version manages unlimited passwords on unlimited devices with Dark Web Monitoring and secure VPN.
For the Premium version, you have to pay a handsome amount to get more additional features.
- Instantly autofill forms and payment info using our mobile browser.
- Generate a strong password using a password generator for the weak password.
- Use Inbox Security scan to scan your email inbox.
- Store passwords, secure notes, payments, personal info, IDs, and more in your encrypted vault.
#3 Keeper Password Manager & Secure Vault
You can store unlimited passwords in the free password manager. It stores and auto-fill strong passwords while protecting you on all of your devices and securely storing your private documents.
This is the most trusted Password keeper on the Play Store with a higher number of reviews.
In the premium version, it provides unlimited password storage for yourself and the entire family and enables password access from any device you use.
Some Basic Features
- Keeper password not only stores your passwords, but also protect your confidential files, photos, and videos in a secure encrypted vault.
- Organized folders and subfolders.
- You can unlock the Password keeper app with fingerprints or with face recognition.
- You can select 5 trusted users to access your accounts in case of emergency.
- Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption and PBKDF2 technology.
#4 LastPass – Password Keeper for Android
LastPass is one of the most popular password saver apps which helps you to keep your password security higher. LastPass locks your personal data and password securely in the vault.
LastPass also provides free access in which you can sync your data on any device. You just have to remember your master password and nothing else.
Some Basic Features
- Passwords will automatically fill in your visited sites or apps.
- You can save anything which you can also access from other account devices also.
- With a built-in password generator, you can create a strong password.
- Your vault is encrypted with bank-level, AES 256-bit encryption.
#5 aWallet Password Manager
This Password manager is one of the oldest password savers for Android which provides access to you to store passwords, data, or payment details such as credit/debit cards. Built-in search, custom icons, and an auto-lock feature are also available in this.
It includes AES and Blowfish encryption to secure your data.
Some Basic Features:
- Encrypts data with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits by using AES and Blowfish algorithms.
- This app doesn’t require internet access permission like other apps.
- You can backup/restore your data using a USB device.
- The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
Last Words on Password Keeper for Android Phone
These are the Best Password Keeper for Android. These are really going to make your life easy as you can save all your passwords at a single place without worrying about keeping complex passwords, remembering them, and securing them from any unauthenticated person. We will recommend you to surely use anyone app out of the five apps we have mentioned above. In case of any queries or suggestions please leave a comment below.