Email is an essential method of communication that almost every one of us uses in our daily life. Apple has its own Mail app built into iOS devices, but some people want a more feature-rich experience. Luckily there are many third-party email apps that are designed to help you manage your inbox better. But it is really a tough job to sort through the dozens of email apps available. So we are here to help you, with a list of top 5 Email Apps for your iPhone.
Best Email Apps for iPhone
- Microsoft Outlook
- Edison Mail
Spark is the best, fast and smart personal email client to manage your emails. It is a very helpful app for those with multiple email accounts to sort through. Spark separates all emails across your connected accounts into three categories-
- Personal: Personal emails appear at the very top of the app, which gives you a clean and organized view of the emails that require your immediate attention.
- Notifications: Notifications emails cover emails like new sign-in alerts from Google and shipping confirmations from shopping sites.
- Newsletters: Newsletters include actual email newsletters you sign up for, as well as ads and junk mails.
It has a number of other cool features like:
- Intelligent email prioritization.
- Noise reduction by only notifying you about emails from the people you know.
- Reach Inbox Zero for the first time.
- Schedule mail option.
- Follow up reminders.
- Built-in Calendar.
- Smart Search.
- Quick Replies.
- Email signatures.
- Personalized widgets and sidebar.
- Powerful Integrations with a lot of third-party apps and services
Teams can also use Spark to collaborate with each other. Spark allows you to create, discuss, and share the email with your colleagues.
Gmail brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone with real-time notifications, multiple account support, and searches that work across all your mail. It has a number of features that you’re gonna like for your iPhone.
- Switch between multiple accounts.
- Undo Send.
- Get notified of new mails.
- Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions.
- Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox.
- Read your mail with threaded conversations.
- Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone.
- Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app.
- Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam.
- Send and receive attachments.
- See profile pictures as part of the conversation.
3. Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful, productive, and functional app that lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. It works with a variety of email services like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, IMAP, and iCloud, Hotmail, MSN, etc. Know more about IMAP migration to Office 365 and SharePoint Data Migration.
It supports full integration with cloud storage services, so you can access files in Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. Other features of the Outlook app are:
- The automatic analyzation of the inbox and organizes the most important messages into a Focused Inbox.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive the messages.
- Share your meeting availability with just a single click.
- New and advanced search experience.
4. Edison Mail
Edison Mail helps you take control of an overflowing inbox with a number of features to unsubscribe from junk, block senders, bulk delete and notification settings that you can configure the way you want. It supports Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, Office/ Outlook 365, Exchange, AOL, Gmail, and IMAP mail accounts.
It has a number of other useful features:
- Support for multiple email accounts.
- Unsubscribe from annoying newsletters with just a single tap.
- In-App Assistant Features- Displays travel notifications and trip info on a single screen.
- Block read receipts and specific senders.
- The dark mode is available.
- Bulk delete mail.
- Undo send.
- Touch ID Protection.
- Send GIF/Stickers in email.
- Smart Reply.
Airmail is a powerful mail client that is designed for the latest generation of iOS. The app has integrations with third-party apps like Fantastical, Evernote, Things, iA Writer, etc.
Here you can send emails to your calendar as events or to-dos, lock your emails with Touch ID, undo send, block senders, snooze certain emails and many more features:
- Supports 3D Touch.
- Customizable swipes.
- Multiple signatures
- Push notifications.
- Supports multiple accounts.
- Spotlight search for documents and messages.
- Filter by Unread, Starred, Conversation, Today and Smart.
- Compatible with Siri Shortcuts and the Shortcuts app.
Also, read our article: Top 10+ Fake Email Generator in 2020
Final Words About Emails Apps for iPhone Mobile
These are some Best Email Apps for iPhone that we have found useful for iPhone users. If you are looking for a new email app for your iPhone then select anyone out of the 5 we have listed above according to your need and the features that each app is providing. If we have missed your favorite email app then let us know in comments.